Erasmus+ is the new European Union program that supports education, training, youth and sport activities during the 2014-2020 programming period. This program for learning mobility at university level can be attended by university students, teachers and administrative staff. The mobility of individuals at the level of higher education is under the key action KA1 – Educational mobility of individuals.
The activities of ERASMUS+ are designed for:
- university students with an interest in studying and practicing abroad,
- university educators interested in teaching abroad,
- higher education administrators who are interested in learning abroad and subsequently applying new knowledge and experience at home.
The following countries can participate in the ERASMUS+ program, which are divided into two groups.
- EU Member States – 28 countries
- Member States of the European Economic Area (Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein)
- Turkey, Macedonia (FYROM)
- Mobility to and from partner countries (outside the EU, EEA, Turkey and Macedonia) is possible from the academic year 2015/2016.
Identification of the Technical University of Košice under ERASMUS+ ECHE – ERASMUS Charter for Higher Education 2014-2020: 66627-EPP-1-2014-1-SK-EPPKA3-ECHE
ERASMUS + ID Code: SK KOSICE03